The G.I. JOE Deck-Building Game New Alliances expansion is now available! Team up with the Autobots in this crossover expansion!
Order Here G.I.Joe New Alliances
For a limited time orders will receive the G.I. JOE Deck-Building Game Bonus Box #4 for FREE! The G.I. JOE Deck-Building Bonus Box #4 contains 2 promo cards (Grimlock & Dinobot Rampage) and dual-layered “Ark” board.
G.I. JOE Deck-Building Bonus Box #4 will be added to your cart for free when ordering the New Alliances – A Transformers Crossover Expansion.
The Joes get a visit from an unexpected ally, Bumblebee, who warns that their arch-enemy Cobra has teamed up with their enemy, the Decepticons, and that what they are planning will not bode well for planet Earth or the people who call it home.
The forces of Cobra have new allies in their plot to take over the world! Alien robots have landed on Earth and it’s up to G.I. Joe to figure out if they’re friend or foe! In this expansion, the Joe’s will have to team up with the Autobots and investigate the Cobra/Decepticon plot. Take advantage of the Autobots’ different modes to ride into missions or add some cybernetic muscle to your teams!
This is an expansion. G.I Joe Deck-Building Game is required to play.
- G.I. JOE teams up with the Autobots!
- New Autobot cards that can go on missions in their bot mode, without requiring transport, OR in their alt vehicle mode where they’ll be able to haul members of the JOE team along.
- New Energon dice pool that must be managed to fuel Autobot skills and tech.
- Constructicons make cards more expensive to recruit, and if 6 are ever in play simultaneously, you’ll have to take on the mighty Devastator!
- 39 Joe Cards
- 31 Cobra Cards
- 18 Tarot-size Mission Cards
- 2 sheets of tokens
- 8 Energon Dice
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 1-4
- For Ages: 14+
- Playing Time: 45-70 min
- Game Type: Deck-Building Game Expansion
0 comments on “G.I. JOE Deck-Building Game New Alliances – A Transformers Crossover Expansion”