Ramen Toy is a new toy company on the scene and wow, they have hit the ground running! If you haven’t heard the buzz, Ramen Toy has fans rejoicing, as they’re bringing POWER EXTREME with them!
From Ramen Toy comes the AirForce Commander, Armour Commander and Naval Commander, homages to the fan favorite Centurions line of action figures. Check it out –
The 80s Commanders series is a labor of love by the team at Ramen Toy. They themselves are fans with one overriding goal: To make these figures with a realistic look, while keeping the essence of the original, as that is what made them so great.
The three initial offerings will be sold separately. Here’s a rundown of what will be featured:
- Each figure is in 1:10 scale (7 inc)
- 3 unique head sculpts with removable helmets and clear visors. The bodies will be shared designs (meaning the port systems are similar to the originals; Sorry for not being clear on that point) in different colors, just as the originals.
- Each weapon system will be interchangeable, of course!
- There will be no missile firing gimmicks, as these figures are geared towards collectors.
- Every detail has been enhanced – Turbine blades, turbo fan blades, signal set, search lights, etc.
- Each will be finished with tampo printed for added detailing.
Here’s a sneak peek of Armour Commander’s Weapon System:
No word on pricing as of yet, but stay tuned as I’ll be sure to bring you details as soon as they’re made available.
I’d like to wish the team at Ramen Toy the very best of luck on the road ahead!