Heads up! Hole in the Ground Productions has shared word that they’ll be hosting a Live Stream Q&A on YouTube tonight at 9pm EST! If you have questions on their Diorama Parts and Accessories for 4 inch figures IndieGoGo campaign (or anything else for that matter), here’s your chance to ask!
Here’s a bit of background on Hole in the Ground Productions, followed by the offerings you can get through this campaign –
A few years ago, Eric from Hole in the Ground Productions noticed frustration that some adult collectors, like him, had with a lack of environmental pieces for 3 3/4″ figures such as tables and chairs, or even playsets. As adult collectors, we tend to be less interested in “play” and more into “display” but even as children we appreciated these kinds of accessories. As a business venture, Eric figured that diorama parts are nothing more than miniature props, so he decided to make a few parts and gauge interest. It turned out that a lot of figure collectors loved having these types of parts available. Four years later, Hole in the Ground Productions now produce over 50 different diorama components that are being sold worldwide.
That’s where this campaign comes in – Currently, all of the pieces offered are made using resin in molds. Through this initiative, HITGP can have these parts Injection Molded! They will be starting with six parts that will be injection molded to start with:
- Ammo Crate – Available in a set of 8 for $8
- Ridged Boxes – Available in a set of 8 for $10
- Cube Crates – Removable lid; Available in a set of 8 for $15
- Cube Crates II – Removable lid; Available in a set of 8 for $15
- Hangar Bay Lights – Come with decals; Available in a set of 8 for $15
- Long Crates – Removable lid; Available in a set of 6 for $22
- 6″ Scale Resin Parts set – Includes Ammo Crates, Ridged Boxes & Cube Crates x4 ea for $40
- All New Parts – You’ll get x4 of each 1:18 scale part listed, a total of 24 parts for $50
Make sure to tune in tonight to see what all the hype is about!