Well my friends, time flies when you’re having fun. It’s the last day at the last JoeCon. While many are planning on leaving GIJoeCon 2018 there are some that will want to enjoy the last day at the show. Here’s a breakdown of what’s going on at the show today –
- 9:00 AM Exhibitor Set-up Banquet Rooms
- 9:30 AM Exhibit Hall Opens/General Admission Banquet Rooms
- 10-10:50 Panel: Explosion Backed! Meeting Room 13-15
- 9:30-11:00 Autographs: Kirk Bozigian, Larry Hama, Dave Kunitz Banquet Rooms
- 11-11:50 Panel: 12” GI Joe South of the Rio Grande Meeting Room 13-15
- Noon-12:50 Panel: G.I. Joe Costuming: The Fun in Building a G.I. Joe Costume Meeting Room 13-15
- 11:30-12:50 Autographs: Kurt Groen, Larry Selman, Adam Riches Banquet Rooms
- 1-1:50 Panel: The Last Panel Meeting Room 13-15
- 3:30 PM All Exhibits Close
I’ve had an absolute blast bringing you coverage from this year’s event. I’d like to personally thank Mike from Just another G.I.Joe Show and Chris from The Full Force for allowing me to ride live vicariously through them over the course of the last few days.
That said, it’s not over yet! Stay tuned as I bring you more intel from GIJoeCon 2018 and more! I wish you all safe travels back home and thank each and every one of you that’s stopped by!